It is a great pleasure to announce the 12th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal based Surveillance (AVSS) in Karlsruhe/Germany!
AVSS is the premier annual international conference in the field of video and signal-based
surveillance that brings together experts from academia, industry, and government to
advance theories, methods, systems, and applications related to surveillance. AVSS is
sponsored by the IEEE and, in particular, by its two societies, the Signal Processing Society
(IVMSP TC) and the IEEE Computer Society (PAMI TC).
In 2015 the 12th AVSS will take place in Karlsruhe, Germany.
AVSS has been steadily growing in both stature and attendance, from about 70 attendees in 1998 (Genova, Italy) to 125 in 2010 (Boston, USA) and 140 in 2011 (Klagenfurt, Austria), up to about 200 in 2013 (Krakow, Poland).
AVSS focuses on underlying theory, methods, systems, and applications of surveillance and
invites submissions in areas including the following topics of interest:
- Sensor-Centric Processing
- Processing, Detection, Tracking & Recognition
- Visualization and Interaction Concepts for Surveillance Systems
- Analytics, Situation Awareness & Decision Making
- Security and Privacy
- Surveillance Systems and Applications
Please find further information in our Call-for-papers page HERE.
We are looking forward for your paper submission!
- Submission of Full Papers: March 22, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance: May 24, 2015
- Submission of Camera Ready Papers: June 29, 2015
- Conference: August 25 – 28, 2015