AVSS has developed a tradition of hosting surveillance-related workshops on the day preceding the main conference. Recent AVSS workshops included:
- Performance Evaluation of Tracking Systems (PETS)
- Resource Aware Sensor and surveillance NETworkS (RAWSNETS)
- Activity Monitoring by Multi-Camera Surveillance Systems (AMMCSS)
- Workshop on Multimedia Systems for Surveillance (MMSS)
- Vehicle Retrieval in Surveillance (VRS)
- Low Resolution Face Analysis (LRFA)
This tradition will continue at AVSS-2015 and workshops will be held on August 25 prior to the start of the technical program of AVSS. Of interest are workshops on topics related to visual and signal-based surveillance especially especially in new and upcoming research areas. Also, contests to evaluate performance of algorithms related to visual and signal-based surveillance are of great interest.
- workshop/contest title,
- list of organizers including affiliation and email address,
- workshop/contest motivation,
- estimated participation (industry/academia),
- anticipated number of talks/posters and length of workshop (half-day or full-day),
- paper submission procedure (submission via web site, via email, etc.),
- paper review procedure (single-blind/double-blind, internal/external, solicited/invited-only, pool of reviewers, etc.),
- paper submission and acceptance deadlines (camera-ready and early registration deadlines for a workshop/contest must coincide with the corresponding deadlines of AVSS-2013 – see Important Dates on Call for Papers).
- special space and equipment requests, if any.
We are looking forward to receive your proposals!